Solutions that relieve stress!
Mediation of Family Concerns
Long Distance Liaison
Skype Assessment Capabilities
Communication with Physicians
Referrals to Other Appropriate Professionals
Home Health Care Set-Up
Safety Monitoring System Implementation
Procurement of Equipment
Support Concerning Important Appointments
Community Resource Referrals
Insurance Team Referrals
General “Hello/How Are You”? visits
CONTACT US TODAY IF:
- You or Your Senior is experiencing sudden and/or noticeable decline
- You feel overwhelmed by the tasks and the decisions you face
- You are not able to continue providing the level of care for yourself or that your senior deserves
We will schedule an initial, complimentary 30-minute telephonic consultation to answer the Questions you have and determine the next step that is right for you.
Senior Life Management is very proud of the following facts:
- We are all licensed, credentialed &/or certified with a combination of degrees to enhance our respective professional services to our clients. Combined, we have 30,000 hours of working experience & expertise!!!
- We have contracted with Marketplace Chaplains to provide our clients with even more support. Chaplains are available 24 hours a day to meet at a neutral site to confidentially discuss any issues important to our clients.
- We have a warm, inviting office setting here in Mission Viejo strategically placed on the corner of La Paz Rd & Marguerite Parkway where our families can come to talk to us in comfort & with complete confidentiality.
- In addition to our regular service packages with pre-determined fees, we offer an affordable in-office assessment that will provide appropriate resources tailored to your situation.
- We also have an educational website where family members & caregivers can find great resources. Click here to check it out